Raw images for E-wallpaper

These are the raw images that I have edited using the selection tools in the Adobe Photoshop. I hope this is okay cause I don't know how to convert psd file to jpg file. I simply saved the edited images in Photoshop to jpg file. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Here are the images:


Img 1: Original image

For the first image, first of all I just click on the Rectangular Marquee tool and drag over the 'Multimedia University' image. Then I click on the Magic Wand Tool and click on the background of the image, somewhere inside the rectangular selection I did earlier. After that I copied (Ctrl C) the selected image, open a new page and pasted (Ctrl V). Then I just remove the 'eye' at the Background layer. So this is what I got:



Img 2: Raw image

For the second image, the steps are just the same. First I use the Rectangular Marquee tool, followed by the Magic Wand Tool. Then, I just copied the selected image and pasted on a new page. Lastly, I unselect the 'eye' at the background layer.





Img 3: Raw Image

Basically I just repeat the same steps like I did in Img 1 and 2. So after I did the selection, this is the outcome:








Img 4: Raw image

For the third image, I also use the same method. First of all I drag a rectangular over the image using the Rectangular Marquee Tool. Then I use the Magic Wand Tool to  select the image. After that, I copied and pasted the selected image on a new page. Then I removed the 'eye' on the background layer. Here is what I got: 





Img 5: Raw image

For the fourth image, I also use the same method. First I drew a rectangular over the image using the Rectangular Marquee Tool. Then I use the Magic Wand Tool to select the image. Notice that there are some parts that are not selected, such as the parts under the arms and between the leg. So I use the pen tool and draw on the lines of the unselected parts. Then i copied and pasted the selected image on a new page. Then I removed the 'eye' from the background layer.






Img 6: Raw image

For the fifth image, because I only want the Faculty of Management building sign, first of all I just crop out all the unwanted background image like shown below:


Then I just repeat the same procedure. First I draw a rectangular using the Rectangular Marquee Tool. Then I select the image using Magic Wand Tool. Then I copied and pasted the selected image on a new page, unselect the 'eye' from the background layer. This is what I got:



And finally, I compiled everything on a A4 page :)

0 Responses
abcs