Welcome to my blog :)

                                                    image by Donny Miller (via : Tumblr)

I agree with this. Therefore, I promise that I will try to be as original as possible no matter how trashy my work would turn out. I'd rather be criticized for something that is mine than get credits for something that isn't mine.

A brief introduction about myself, my name is Faridah Mahmud. Currently this is my 2nd trimester in FOM and I'm doing BBA Finance with Multimedia. For this trimester, I am taking 6 subjects along with Digital Media 1 (BC271C). To be honest, I've never used Photoshop, Dreamweaver or Flash before. So all these software are new to me although I've been wanting to learn how to use Photoshop for ages. Therefore, I will take this opportunity to learn and explore all these software and hopefully excel in this subject :)
2 Responses
  1. Frida Says:

    Hey. Thanks for dropping by, Athirah :)

abcs